Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hope for Newtown campaign

I LOVE being a part of this company! 

Origami Owl is having a "hope for newtown" campaign and I wanted to share this with my bloggin' buddies because I think it's a total win/win situation. You get a really cute necklace and you get to help out a very worthy cause!

Here's a little bit of info about it...

Our hearts are deeply saddened by the tragic events that took place in Newtown, CT on Friday, December 14th.
In an effort to raise funds for the victims and their families and spread hope across the country, Origami Owl will be launching the Hope for Newtown campaign. From December 27 through January 31, 2013, Origami Owl will donate 100% of the proceeds from the sales of the following pre-designed Tagged necklaces to the Sandy Hook School Support Fund:

16” Hope for Newtown Necklace - $32
30” Hope for Newtown Necklace - $34


 


This special collection will be located under the Tagged menu on www.stephanieh.origamiowl.com in the Hope for Newtown category.

Help us to spread this powerful message nationwide at a time when our country and the people of Connecticut need it most.

 Together we can be a force for good!

Show your support today.

{Love}

Origami Owl

If you are interested in ordering one, let me know or you can order one via www.stephanieh.origamiowl.com


100% of the proceeds go to Sandy Hook school.
 


1 comment:

Heather said...

Love this...I gotta get one. Don't know if I can afford it before 1/31...with Christmas, Mom's and Bethany's birthday. But I'm gonna try.

It's neat, I was going over things in my mind to have something from O2 somehow related to or for Newtown. Should of known O2 was on it. They are great!